New years are not just times for new resolutions – they are times to remember the previous year. They act as a sort of temporal ebeneezer for Christians when we pause to thank the Lord for his faithfulness. Here are just a few highlights from the Lord’s work through Tennessee Valley Presbytery church plants in 2020.
- 6 new conversions
- 7 continuing church plants
*These numbers, reported by our church planters, represent their best estimates recognizing that none of us can completely judge someone else’s spiritual condition.*
- In 2020, God provided $390,000 for our church planting efforts.
- We are thankful to start 2021 in a strong financial position.
- $195,000 allocated directly to church plant and renewal efforts
- $220,000 for recruiting, fundraising efforts, committee costs, full-time executive director, and general oversight
2020 Funding Sources
- 2021 budget – $415,000
- Continue supporting and serving the 7 existing church plants
- Start the next 5 church plants
- Ringgold, GA
- Tiftonia, GA
- Powell, TN
- Dunlap, TN
- Athens, TN
- Hire an executive director